Ray: Proceed with caution

- - irritableRevenant [IR] began pestering jocularAnus [JA] at 12:35 - -
IR: So hey man I have a weird request
JA: Um, is this about all those strippers that went to your place? Because I swear I had nothing to do with it.
IR: ....wait who told you there were strippers at my place
IR: okay nevermind look this is important
IR: I just need
IR: Oh god this is so weird to ask
IR: I need you to make me happy somehow
JA: Some tender love? Kind of cannot do that.
JA: Wait what. Um, stupid youtubes videos ahoy?
IR: Oh god no
IR: I've had it up to here with videos of dancing ferrets or whatever.
JA: Alright I will think of something clever. Just give me a few hours to google stupid shit!
IR: I don't have hours. Don't you have some funny your momma jokes or something. Seriously like the whole dying in a firey blast thing is just not on my list of cool things to do today.
JA: That's what your mom said last night.
JA: And then she did anyhow.
JA: I mean wait. Dying? Are you part of some crazy cult again? (Don't drink the Kool-Aid!)
IR: Yes. That's it. It's a cult of sorrow and shame and if I crack a smile I will be kicked out. If you want to save me you know what to do
JA: Well shit man, let me get my clown shoes and my floppy nose. I'll be on the next red-eye flight straight to your door with a bouquet of phallus balloons.
IR: Great, phallic imagery. That's exactly what I needed to cheer me up. You are a pal.
JA: But see, you're missing the best part of this.
JA: Because I'll be sitting there, in this terrible clown gettup, with all these helium filled rubber cocks.
JA: And I'll lean in close.
JA: And say
JA: Stop being such a pussy!
JA: And then I'll hand you the balloons and honk all the way down the street. It's comedy gold, damn you!
IR: This was such a bad idea
- - irritableRevenant IR] ceased pestering jocularAnus [JA] at 12:36 - -
==>

Well, that's it, you're screwed.
Wait, another chum has signed on. Maybe she can help you.
==>

Ray: Callback Part Deux!

Man this joke just gets funnier every time. Okay LETS DO THIS THING.
- - irritableRevenant [IR] began pestering jocularAnus [JA] at 12:35 - -
IR: So hey man I have a weird request
JA: Um, is this about all those strippers that went to your place? Because I swear I had nothing to do with it.
IR: ....wait who told you there were strippers at my place
IR: okay nevermind look this is important
IR: I just need
IR: Oh god this is so weird to ask
IR: I need you to make me happy somehow
JA: Some tender love? Kind of cannot do that.
JA: Wait what. Um, stupid youtubes videos ahoy?
IR: Oh god no
IR: I've had it up to here with videos of dancing ferrets or whatever.
JA: Alright I will think of something clever. Just give me a few hours to google stupid shit!
IR: I don't have hours. Don't you have some funny your momma jokes or something. Seriously like the whole dying in a firey blast thing is just not on my list of cool things to do today.
JA: That's what your mom said last night.
JA: And then she did anyhow.
JA: I mean wait. Dying? Are you part of some crazy cult again? (Don't drink the Kool-Aid!)
IR: Yes. That's it. It's a cult of sorrow and shame and if I crack a smile I will be kicked out. If you want to save me you know what to do
JA: Well shit man, let me get my clown shoes and my floppy nose. I'll be on the next red-eye flight straight to your door with a bouquet of phallus balloons.
IR: Great, phallic imagery. That's exactly what I needed to cheer me up. You are a pal.
JA: But see, you're missing the best part of this.
JA: Because I'll be sitting there, in this terrible clown gettup, with all these helium filled rubber cocks.
JA: And I'll lean in close.
JA: And say
JA: Stop being such a pussy!
JA: And then I'll hand you the balloons and honk all the way down the street. It's comedy gold, damn you!
IR: This was such a bad idea
- - irritableRevenant IR] ceased pestering jocularAnus [JA] at 12:36 - -
==>
Well, that's it, you're screwed.
Wait, another chum has signed on. Maybe she can help you.
- - irritableRevenant [IR] began pestering lethargicPopsicle [LP] at 12:36 - -
IR: HEY
LP: OMG RAY HEY
LP: Guess what I just found??
IR: Uhhh.....
LP: Look! A Kitty!!
- - lethargicPopsicle [LP] offers to send CUTESTKITTYEVER.jpg
IR: HEY
LP: OMG RAY HEY
LP: Guess what I just found??
IR: Uhhh.....
LP: Look! A Kitty!!
- - lethargicPopsicle [LP] offers to send CUTESTKITTYEVER.jpg
==>
IR: ....
IR: That is a cute kitty.
IR: Heh. Thanks LP, I think you just solved my problem! If I live through this I'll owe you. Peace.
LP: Uhh...okay bye?
- - irritableRevenant [IR]ceased pestering lethargicPopsicle [LP] at 12:37 - -
IR: That is a cute kitty.
IR: Heh. Thanks LP, I think you just solved my problem! If I live through this I'll owe you. Peace.
LP: Uhh...okay bye?
- - irritableRevenant [IR]ceased pestering lethargicPopsicle [LP] at 12:37 - -
Ray: Callback Part Deux!
Man this joke just gets funnier every time. Okay LETS DO THIS THING.
No comments:
Post a Comment