Ray: Get Pestered
- - sesquipedalianBrevity [SB] began pestering irritableRevenant [IR] at 12:21 - -
SB: UGHH RAY please tell me you got it
IR: Uhhh...I got it.
IR: What is it.
SB: This mindlessly vacuous game. ID will not stop bothering me about it. 'I will fire you forever if you don't play' this and 'screw the forums' that.
SB: I swear its like the end of the world or something for him.
IR: Uh....so go play Halo or whatever with him man what's the deal.
SB: You really have no earthly idea what it is I'm referring to do you.
SB: This new game Lego is working on. SBuild.
SB: ID made a topic about it in ISC. Lego's decided that a video-game is a more constructive use of childrens' time than, you know, Legos. Brilliantly intuitive.
SB: They sent a bunch of us beta copies to test; you were on the list, man
IR: Oh...huh. Maybe I should go check the mail then?
IR: So I guess you have a copy? Why don't you want to play it?
SB: Bluh. I've got no time for video-game nonsense, you know? I've got chords to play, brah.
SB: A world to save, you dig? ;)
IR: Haha man still doing this music can save the world thing huh. Tell me when was the spaceship carrying your messiahs with matching haircuts supposed to journey 'across the universe' to save us again?
SB: 'Any time at all,' man. Any time at all. ;)
SB: Okay actually I just suck at video games and he knows it. Which is exactly why he won't get off my back about it. Bastard of a friend.
IR: Dig it
IR: Alright well I'ma go see if this game has come
SB: All right. Best just to let it be for the moment if not. I'll be waiting.
- - sesquipedalianBrevity [SB] ceased pestering irritableRevenant [IR] at 12:23 - -
IR: Uhhh...I got it.
IR: What is it.
SB: This mindlessly vacuous game. ID will not stop bothering me about it. 'I will fire you forever if you don't play' this and 'screw the forums' that.
SB: I swear its like the end of the world or something for him.
IR: Uh....so go play Halo or whatever with him man what's the deal.
SB: You really have no earthly idea what it is I'm referring to do you.
SB: This new game Lego is working on. SBuild.
SB: ID made a topic about it in ISC. Lego's decided that a video-game is a more constructive use of childrens' time than, you know, Legos. Brilliantly intuitive.
SB: They sent a bunch of us beta copies to test; you were on the list, man
IR: Oh...huh. Maybe I should go check the mail then?
IR: So I guess you have a copy? Why don't you want to play it?
SB: Bluh. I've got no time for video-game nonsense, you know? I've got chords to play, brah.
SB: A world to save, you dig? ;)
IR: Haha man still doing this music can save the world thing huh. Tell me when was the spaceship carrying your messiahs with matching haircuts supposed to journey 'across the universe' to save us again?
SB: 'Any time at all,' man. Any time at all. ;)
SB: Okay actually I just suck at video games and he knows it. Which is exactly why he won't get off my back about it. Bastard of a friend.
IR: Dig it
IR: Alright well I'ma go see if this game has come
SB: All right. Best just to let it be for the moment if not. I'll be waiting.
- - sesquipedalianBrevity [SB] ceased pestering irritableRevenant [IR] at 12:23 - -
No comments:
Post a Comment